On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 15:01 +0200, Ricardo Sánchez Baamonde wrote:
Hi, my name is Ricardo and i am from Spain! I've been wondering why it is
that i can't find LibreOffice in websites such as www.softonic.com. At least
here in Spain its a very popular website for downloading freeware and any
kind of software. I think that if LibreOffice gets an space in that website
it would be a fantastic way to expand the project and also then, many other
people will know of its existence. Its just a suggestion, Thanks!

Hola Ricardo,

Well, most of the answers is quite simple - LibreOffice has existed for
all of 21 days - for anyone missing that TWENTY ONE DAYS -.

Ok, same is true for the Document Foundation.

@ricardo - this is a participatory environment, perhaps you would be
willing to help. Would you be willing to go back to that web site, find
a contact email (or web form) and use it - contact them, ask them how
one gets the software onto the site.

If you would be kind enough to do that, and then just post the reply to
the list here - surely someone will step up and take that on as a task
and get it done.

Thanks much for you interest and support,

Drew Jensen