[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Tip about graphics and sharing
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Tip about graphics and sharing
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 12:25:44 -0400
- To: Tdf Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Not sure this the correct list.
Ran into a problem sharing some pages from the TDF wiki.
Apparently there is at least once case of a page using a background image,
in the head of page, and then floating another .png image over it with Text
and transparent background.
The problem is that when that is shared what gets picked up is the top
.png, which in this case is using white text since the background is green,
but in the external system that .png with transparent background is now
placed on a white background.
Just something to watch for.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] plea to remove in-app advertising from LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New screenshots for localised LibreOffice websites
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Renaming the "Tabbed" variant of the Notebookbar
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Time to reitre the G+ buttons on TDF blog