Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] TDF has been accepted as Google Seasons of Doc mentoring organization.

Well I had to put a little bit of this excited energy to use so constructed
a simple, retro styled, GSoD graphic.
I put a snapshot of it in the shared marketing/images folder at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/138296
Let me know if I can do anything along these lines further.

Drew