Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tip Of The Day

On 11.04.19 14:40, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> I must be dense but I've looked on NextCloud and cannot find the document. Also, I would like to have one centralized place for tips so if it goes on one place on NextCloud, so be it. But please DON'T ERASE the pad! :-)

Shared the link in the first message here again https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/D6zAC5wddW83xWT
It's LOOL powered so direct editing possible. Access is granted for everyone (just enter an alias first).

I don't dare to touch the marketing board :-)