[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Linux.conf.au 2011 ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Linux.conf.au 2011 ?
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:09:14 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Earlier, I wrote:
> I am planning to attend Linux.conf.au in Brisbane, Australia next
> January (24th-28th). I would be happy to organise a stall at the Open
> Day, which takes place on the Saturday (Jan 29th) after the conference
> I have just sent an email to the Open Day organisers asking about stall
> availability and cost (if any)....
I've now heard back from the Open Day organiser. There is no cost, and
they will provide some things like printing a poster (from our artwork)
and printing black-and-white handouts.
I have booked the stall in the name of Friends of OpenDocument Inc (FoOD), the
Australian group that plans to publish printed copies of the LibO user
guides, so we can have info about OpenDocument as well as OOo and LibO
and anything else relevant. (KOffice perhaps?)
If there are any expenses (extra posters, for example), FoOD will pay.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] "Microsoft posts video of customers criticizing OpenOffice"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Linux.conf.au 2011 ?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] "Microsoft posts video of customers criticizing OpenOffice"