Earlier, I wrote:
I am planning to attend Linux.conf.au in Brisbane, Australia next
January (24th-28th). I would be happy to organise a stall at the Open
Day, which takes place on the Saturday (Jan 29th) after the conference
itself....

I have just sent an email to the Open Day organisers asking about stall
availability and cost (if any)....

I've now heard back from the Open Day organiser. There is no cost, and
they will provide some things like printing a poster (from our artwork)
and printing black-and-white handouts.

I have booked the stall in the name of Friends of OpenDocument Inc (FoOD), the
Australian group that plans to publish printed copies of the LibO user
guides, so we can have info about OpenDocument as well as OOo and LibO
and anything else relevant. (KOffice perhaps?)

If there are any expenses (extra posters, for example), FoOD will pay.

--Jean