[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 22:29:57 -0500
- To: Tdf Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What you think about something to highlight the work going into speeding up
I was playing with some of the test files available in the source tree.
This particular file recalculates in half the time using LO 6.2 RC2 as
compared to 6.0.7 on the machine here.
How to show that graphically, me thought.
After a few minutes of fiddling came up this.
Too rough to share?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Conference Call
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: It's Sunday night - lets fiddle with Calc Threading...