Re: [libreoffice-marketing] An info graphic

Hi Drew,

Many thanks for that! As Daniel mentioned, that's something we made
earlier this year, already in English:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/09/11/four-ways-you-can-make-libreoffice-even-better/

Not sure why the Spanish version appears to date from 2016, but maybe
some kind of date glitch on the server... If you have any other ideas
for infographics based on that design, feel free to try them out :-)

Cheers,
Mike