Re: [libreoffice-marketing] New header image for social media channels

>> we need to say what we are at the beginning, with no ambiguity, but
Yes. I agree.

My concern was that we could mention to whom it would be useful. LibreOffice is more than a software and it is a philosophy like democracy to which I could relate it the most.
That is why I added, "For the Humanity/World" similar to "For the people By the people Of the People" used to represent democracy.

Sincerely,
Sreekanth V K

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.