Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Want to Get Involved

Mike, thanks! I will send you Bengali translation of those scripts.

Sophie, thanks. But you have given me Bengali team access. I need access in
Bengali-India. No hurry, when you get time, please give and let me know,
then I will start contributing.

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar
Twitter :*@birajkarmakar*