Hi everyone,

Le 2013-01-15 01:23, Marc Paré a écrit :
I just realized that I forgot to include the link to the wiki page. Any
help with this would be appreciated!

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Funding_Priorities

Le 2013-01-12 18:59, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi everyone,

So, I have updated our section. There seems to be a large amount of
people on this list, so I am asking from some of you, could you please
look at the wiki page section where it outlines the items for the
suggested marketing kit? We would need an approximate cost for the items
and a total cost for the kit.

We need approximate costs for these areas:

EU, US, South America, Asia etc. (I think it would be reasonable to cost
out 4 regions, more if you think) and then we would perhaps compare the
costs and come to an approximate amount that we could post on the wiki
page. We just need approximate costs. As far as SWAG, feel free to just
cost out what you think you would like to see available at a booth.

If you are going to participate in this, could you please answer to this
thread and identify for which market you are costing out the kit.

Please do not make this into a long thread on what to include. It would
be nice for you to just assume the task and get it done BUT please sign
yourself off on what region you are doing!

When you report back on the costs, please make the list out, with an
itemized cost for the items. Again, these only need to be as approximate
costs.

Thanks for your help in advance and for your contribution.

Cheers,

Marc

The funding requests are tabled on the steering-discuss list and I believe only Charles suggestion to place ads on FB is on it. The others do not have an approximate $$$ amount and were obviously not tabled.

We need to work on the amounts so that we can work on marketing projects. Help from anyone on this marketing list would be really appreciated. If we could cost out the marketing kits, this would be a great initiative that we have been talking about for approximately 2 years.

Now is the time to do it, the project has the money!

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré