[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Strategy confcall
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Strategy confcall
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 20:40:56 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Le 2013-01-12 10:32, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Based on the input we received I'd like to set the call to Thursday the
17th, 7 pm CET (Berlin-Rome-Paris) wich means 6 pm London or noon NY
time. (http://doodle.com/v62vd3u23y3ag79z )
The call details are these. Dial in using this list of available numbers
then the room number is 53 71 38.
We will be on IRC at the same time, but only for follow-up or links
sharing if necessary which means that unless you're on the call you
won't be able to follow it on IRC. The IRC channel is #libreoffice on
the freenode network.
See you there,
If you are new to the marketing list, unless things have changed, you can still listen in on the call even if you did not sign up to Doodle. However, it is customary to announce yourself once you reach the conference room.
If you think you can contribute, join in.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Strategy confcall||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Strategy confcall
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice vs. MS Office
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Strategy confcall
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice vs. MS Office