I would suggest to mention the advantages of a community driven
project, focused on the project itself instead broad coverage (like
Apache). Resources and members are more focused on specific stuff on
the project.

Of course certain people will get upset about that stuff, but it's
impossible to be politically correct most of the time without getting
absurd.