Re: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)

As you wish, my lord :D

They can be embeded or not in the movie. We can make srts available and
people can easily translate them to their own languages.

In fact, I wonder if this could evolute to a video channel at Youtube, or
other media website. :D

Rgds

Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador