Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Invite a pro graphic artist to contribute logo/icon design [was: Conference call tomorrow]

Le 2010-10-28 01:01, David Nelson a écrit :
Hi guys, :-)

I just wanted to say a thanks for having listened to my ideas on the
ConfCall on Tuesday, and for having explained your own viewpoints. It
was interesting, and it was also a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Like I said during the call, I'm going contact some graphic artists
myself; after reading Bernhard, notably, in this thread, I have a much
clearer idea about how you want collaboration to be organized. Thanks,
also, Bernhard, guys, for your time and patience in answering my
questions. ;-)

David Nelson

No problem. We are all ears when you speak. Keep the ideas coming.

Cheers

Marc