[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Where are the press clippings?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Where are the press clippings?
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:22:00 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2011-02-12 17:50, Luiz Oliveira a écrit :
as part of the fundraising... I guess I'll use that intro for a few
more e-mails. :-)
I recall people collected press clippings in various language. Is
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_The_Press the up to
date page with these? I'd like to collect them on the fundraising
website for a reference.
I like the initiative. We will collaborate with it as possible. I'll try
to fill up with the news in Brazil on LibreOffice, BrOffice and TDF. I
have already put some links.
This will be a great help.
Once you get enough press clippings (around 10 or 15) you can migrate these to the PT-BR section. I have prepared the section with the header and footer for you. Or if you feel that you would like to move the section right away feel free to do so.
I have prepared the PT section just in case you come across any that could be put into that section.
Feel free to modify these two pages as you like. Let us know if you need any help.
Many thanks again.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Where are the press clippings?||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Where are the press clippings?||Luiz Oliveira <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Printing on a budget (was: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Updated Conference Kit wiki page and thoughts about branding )
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Where are the press clippings?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Where are the press clippings?