[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:52:48 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
as part of the Foundation fundraising (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Foundation_Fundraising) we could also host some videos with voices of the Community.
I cannot promise anything, not even that we eventually will use the videos, but as time is running out fast, this is a call for your face on video. :-)
So, if you have something to say why LibreOffice is great, why the Foundation is important and why people should donate, take a webcam, record a video and send me the link, so we can make something out of it. Funny recordings are as welcome a serious clips!
Remember to use a free license for the content. :)
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)||Luiz Oliveira <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] FOSDEM 2011 and the Design Team
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Where are the press clippings?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Updated Conference Kit wiki page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] I want your face on video :-)