[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.
- From: drew <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 22:02:45 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 20:06 -0600, Dave Johnson wrote:
> According to Valve Steam (http://www.steampowered.com) The hardware survey of Windows machines have 14.63% install base of OpenOffice.org. No mention of LibreOffice... yet. Macintosh info is coming soon. We are talking over 3 million steam clients at peak network times.
> OpenOffice on Windows 14.63%
Oddly perhaps I find the most interesting number to be MS Front Page. I
wonder how many of the 25 Million users opted in to the survey?
Thanks for pointing this survey out.
ps - this would be the type of email that deserves to go to the
international list, as you did, and then it doesn't really need to be
posted to the US specific list also, IMO, which makes it harder to
follow the conversation as it progresses.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.||Dave Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Facebook and Twitter, Created a Twibbon to share all over the world the support of us
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Valve Steam Windows stats.