[libreoffice-marketing] Templates

The default templates for Impress have been terrible since the beginning of OOo. I want to make a beautiful set of templates for LibreOffice's version of Impress.

I am wondering what team I would deal with to get them included in the next release (or whichever release in which the templates can be updated).

There is always the chance they won't update them at all, but I hope my templates will be good enough to inspire the change...

--
Kevin Soviero
Email: ksoviero@gmail.com <mailto:ksoviero@gmail.com>