Hi :)

I think you need to put the original source code on the Cd.  The GPL agreement
allows you and/or the library/school to make a small profit from the sale of the
Cds and to cover costs.  I guess an ideal Cd would have the installers for all
the various platforms along with the source code but you might want to have
different Cds for Windows Mac and possibly Linux.  As long as the source code is
on the Cd then you are complying with the GPL agreement.  At least that is my
understanding from the previous discussion in here.

Regards from
Tom :)