[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Linux.conf.au 2011 ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Linux.conf.au 2011 ?
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:58:14 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In my earlier note about marketing in Australia/New Zealand, I mentioned
linux.conf.au as a local event to consider. OOo has been involved in
various ways at several of these conferences, including at least one
I am planning to attend Linux.conf.au in Brisbane, Australia next
January (24th-28th). I would be happy to organise a stall at the Open
Day, which takes place on the Saturday (Jan 29th) after the conference
itself. I think Open Days (which are free for attendees) are an
excellent way to reach potential users of our software.
I have just sent an email to the Open Day organisers asking about stall
availability and cost (if any), and another note to OOo marketing (which
many of you will have seen) asking if anyone from OOo is planning a
stall. I have display copies of the OOo user guides and would hope to
have some LibO-branded books too. CDs, flyers, laptops with demos -- all
can be arranged. Mind you, I might have to twist a few arms to get some
help on the day, but it's only one day and my partner is used to being
hauled in to help.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Linux.conf.au 2011 ?