Hi all,
I believe my previous message has been bounced, this happens quite often now. I think there are
issues with this distribution list.
Cheers,
John
###################################

I agree with Cor, you want to be more specific, you could have activities for each module. Also it
could turn out to be a training opportunity if the submitter is so kind.
I'd probably start with Calc and go from that point. Make it specific and people could try an "one
up" each other.
An actual competition like Excel could even be a possibility if there is a lot of interest.
Thanks,
John
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 at 4:49 pm, John Mills<jmills59@yahoo.com> wrote:   I agree with Cor, you
want to be more specific, you could have activities for each module. Also it could turn out to be a
training opportunity if the submitter is so kind.
I'd probably start with Calc and go from that point. Make it specific and people could try an "one
up" each other.
An actual competition like Excel could even be a possibility if there is a lot of interest.
Thanks,
John

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 at 3:26 pm, Cor Nouws<oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:   Hi Mike,