This is great!
The ones I actually want were found in help/media/navigation though

I'll be adding these to the project!

Will update you once all the icons are added.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023, 02:23 Michael D. Setzer II <msetzerii@gmail.com>

From:                   Pratyush Jayachandran
<pratyushjayachandran@gmail.com>
Date sent:              Sun, 17 Sep 2023 19:47:24 -0700
Subject:                [libreoffice-marketing] Requesting SVG of
Application icons
To:                     marketing@global.libreoffice.org

Hello,

I was looking for the SVG icons of all LibreOffice applications so that
they can be added to https://github.com/simple-icons/simple-icons

The LibreOffice logo is already added to the repo here:
https://simpleicons.org/?q=libreoffice

The application icons were requested in this issue:
https://github.com/simple-icons/simple-icons/issues/9496
But in order to add those icons, we would prefer to use the SVG from
official sources.

Note sure if these are what you are looking for:
Looking in the directory with latest 7.6 installed I found
pwd
/opt/libreoffice7.6/help/media/icon-themes/res
# ls -l *128.svg
-rw-rw-r--. 1 root root 1640 Sep  7 03:21 base128.svg
-rw-rw-r--. 1 root root 1569 Sep  7 03:21 calc128.svg
-rw-rw-r--. 1 root root 1887 Sep  7 03:21 draw128.svg
-rw-rw-r--. 1 root root 1873 Sep  7 03:21 impress128.svg
-rw-rw-r--. 1 root root 1151 Sep  7 03:21 main128.svg
-rw-rw-r--. 1 root root 1897 Sep  7 03:21 math128.svg
-rw-rw-r--. 1 root root 1814 Sep  7 03:21 writer128.svg

There are lots of other files in directory, but those seem to be the
ones for applications.

The project is primarily used by people wanting to display brand icons in
their GitHub profiles, social networks or Readme.md hosted on any
platform.
Sample badge:
https://img.shields.io/badge/LibreOffice-badge-18a303?logo=libreoffice
Sample usage of badges in Readme:
https://github.com/badges/shields/blob/master/README.md

The simple-icons project <https://github.com/simple-icons/simple-icons>
itself is licensed under CC0-1.0 license
<https://github.com/simple-icons/simple-icons/blob/develop/LICENSE.md>
but
has the facility to add a license and brand guidelines link for each
icon.
This document and link are available to users of the package and clearly
displayed on the website.

I would be grateful if your team can provide the SVG versions of the
application logos so they can be added to the project.

Yours thankfully
*Pratyush Mangalakattu*

 Michael D. Setzer II - Computer Science Instructor
(Retired)
 mailto:mikes@guam.net
 mailto:msetzerii@gmail.com
 Guam - Where America's Day Begins