Dear Marketing,

In a few weeks, the next version of LibreOffice will branch off of 7.6,
and gain its new name. Additionally, a release plan needs to be
published imminently. Now is an ideal time for deciding and
communicating what the next version number will be. This also impacts
things like bibisect repositories, patch notifications in bugzilla etc.

Thanks for helping to make a smooth transition,

Justin (as directed by ESC)

CC: LibreOffice Development mailing list

Italo Vignoli on Apr 11 13:30:27 UTC 2023 in “Next LibreOffice version