IMO this shows how important consumer engagement and thoughtful UX can do. They have seen 40% CAGR
from 2017-2021 and would have gotten a decent 30% jump over 2021 with just their engagement
strategy. But they went beyond just asking for donations to making it accessible and easy to do so
for every user. I assume most of the existing users upgraded because it was a big release and the
daily prompting with smooth UX to donate would have captured the uplift we see. Great lesson in
increasing the customer lifetime value. It would be an interesting 2023 for them, I am not counting
on another 130% YoY growth, but it has potential to go over the 40% CAGR that we saw in the last
few years.

Kind Regards,

Ansh