Good evening Italo,

My apologies for getting back to you that late.

Regarding that meet you are going to set up: please be advised that my time of availability is very
limited during the week as I am working full-time. The only hrs that would work for me mon through
fri are 17.30 hrs (UTC) till 20.00 hrs (UTC) as I have to get up pretty early (like 0300 hrs AM
UTC).

If you could include that in your plans that’d be highly appreciated :-)

Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Greetings
Harry