Timely for me. Thank you

I am  in the throws of advocating and negotiating a change of platforms a
fairly large international membership group, USA side, that currently using
Red Hen, DRUPAL Project as their platform.

They are in the midst of migration prep to utilize MailChimp, Wild Apricot
(not the free core offering), and MS-365.

A question was posed to me about sustainability and COPYLEFT.

I was greatful for the question because it allowed me, a new Board of
Directors candidate, to continue using COPYLEFT language which 99% had
never even heard of. Thus a first exposure to COPYLEFT Philosophy and wacky
words.

I now have  reason to bring up the conversation again via email this
email's info.

Thx

greg
Sharing is Caring
KOPIMI

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, 10:19 AM Mike Saunders <