Le 2020-10-14 à 07 h 11, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
We have created a Conference Guide, which can help you to make the best
out of the upcoming event. The PDF is available from the following link:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/pyLtF7jMei5XtcZ.

Thanks for the guide.

Can you tell us if the conference admin has made arrangements where
there are last-minute attendees that could register at the very last
minute before a talk? I realize that, for running the conference, it is
best to pre-register, but, the reality being that many of us have to
negotiate through our work and daily assignments, some of us can only
plan to attend on the day or even hour of a presentation.

If there are still open "seats" for attendees for some events, are we
able to queue up and eventually be permitted to an event at the last
minute?

This would at least allow for a maximum number of attendees where
sign-up times cover all eventualities in our daily lives.

Marc Paré
marc@marcpare.com
https://www.parEntreprise.com
LibreOffice Office Suite - 220 million users and growing!
Over 1,000 project developers with impeccable help from its user base.