Sorry for crashing into the thread,

For example i run my own systems, and would like to run and offer LO-Online
as i just found out about it from this thread and would like to try it my
self before i may recommend to educational and SME's (as best to answer
thier IT sections questions when asked), may someone refer me to the
documentation to host it? additionally i would me able to do artwork and
write ups if needed for this, in English and Maltese.

i may also blog about this on ossmalta.eu and ask if the local linux user
group would like to collaborate on this for the Maltese region for raising
awareness.

regards,
Warren.

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 at 17:34, Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>