Howdy Jonathon,

Well, one thing about that. The Collabora site offers appliances ready to
go and some decent docs on how to set them. What is missing, or maybe
simply that I've missed, is details about administration for an in house
cloud.

As for NextCloud so for every instance I've found has been as an addon for
NextCloud, which I think makes real sense, because from what I can see not
having NextCloud of something like it as a wrapper doesn't make much sense.

One source for information has been presentations from Micheal Meeks
primarily. For instance I just read over his latest presentation online and
it has some interesting slides covering load balancing (and references a
40,000 user installation along with the amount of computing power and top
level view of infrastructure architecture).

As for an administration guide for LibreOffice Online, that is something I
thought would be a good project suggestion for the Google Season Of
Documentation. Something that will come up again during today's
Documentation Team meeting.

Best wishes,

Drew