Hi Roland, Mike

That is a very interesting point. Perhaps the challenge is to create a promotional video which
appeals to both corporates and private individuals in equal measure.

Liberation and social responsibility should certainly appeal to individuals, but any justification
for using LO which strays into the territory of "politics" may be of less appeal to companies.
There will surely be decision-makers who have a social conscience but in the main I would suggest
that a company which selects its business applications based on ethics rather than functionality is
not doing its job properly. I don't necessarily applaud that standpoint but I think it is a fact
all the same.

In short, I don't think LO should be promoted like those adverts we see proclaiming "buy our
product because x% of our profits go to charity". LO is world-class software that justifies its
existence on functionality alone. I think the challenge is to get the ethics message across without
its being seen as a "bolt on" to increase its appeal further.

Regards

Nige