Here is my advice.

Help start a local commercial, for profit, operation capable of selling
support and migration services for LibreOffice.

Take full advantage of the product LibreOffice, which the shared
development has made available, and build on that work to help raise the
wealth of those directly involved and general population of Nigeria.

Such an organization would create a sustainable organization which could,
along with the local benefits, build the ability to offer back to wider
LibreOffice community in a serious and significant way.

Best wishes,

Drew

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 10:46 AM Onyeibo Oku <onyeibo@schemefusion.com>