Hi Oyeibo,

Welcome to the community! I'm Mike, working in Marketing for TDF, and
doing some community outreach to help the project to grow (along with
the software itself).

Thanks very much for your help with promoting LibreOffice and spreading
the word. At the moment I'm working on a map of LibreOffice community
members, which links to interviews that I've done:

http://newdesign.libreoffice.org/contributor_map.html

As you can see, we have some rather large gaps in north America, Africa,
parts of Asia etc. So it'd be great to show that we have LibreOffice
supporters there. If you have a spare 20 minutes, could I send you a few
questions please, to put up a short interview about your involvement
with LibreOffice?

That would be awesome, but no worries if you're super busy though!

Cheers,
Mike