Is this the page for getting involved
https://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/ ?
*---*

*Redon Skikuli*
*e-mail: **redon@skikuli.com <redon@skikuli.com>*
*web: **www.skikuli.com <http://www.skikuli.com>*

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:22 AM Heiko Tietze <tietze.heiko@gmail.com> wrote:

On our Get Involved page we list some other categories for contribution
(QA, documentation, marketing). We talked about this site recently as it is
not welcoming. Speaking of design it is not clear to novices what that
means (QA/BZ work with focus on UI/UX, proposals and mockups for
improvements, definition of requirements and guidelines, icons design,
creation/selection of images for various parts in the program, templates
etc.), and that we have work for everyone. I think that has to become
clear. Another idea was to show the picture of the contact person.