CALL IS POSTPONED

Hello,

I'm afraid we have to postpone the call by a week (a few of us who
wanted to attend have come down with colds, so we can't participate very
effectively).

The marketing call will now take place:

* Thursday 18 October, 14:30 CET

Apologies for any inconvenience!

Mike

On 09/10/2018 01:17, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Next Marketing Conference Call will be on Thursday, October 11, at 2:30
PM Berlin time. Everyone is invited to attend.

We will discuss several topics:

1. Increased use of social media
2. "What can I do for LibreOffice"
3. Next Month of LibreOffice
4. Fundraising

Please add your topics before the conference call. Best regards, Italo