Hello,

Am 17.10.2014 um 13:53 schrieb Sophie:
Hi all,
Le 17/10/2014 13:38, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi *,
[...]

* http://www.lalescu.ro/liviu/fet/ (Free Timetabling Software)
  only covers the schedule - was used this year
  good for automatic timetables
For information, this is what we used this year for the program.

And also from what I remember, the request was to have no login to
submit papers, bio and so on.

if someone request to submit a paper etc. without the need to login and
create an account I wonder how he would like to manage additions/changes
to the paper, bio etc.

I'm not aware of a conference where I submitted a paper without the need
of a login. In particular the mentioned pentabarf - used for some events
that I attended - asks for a login. I used that to submit two talks for
a free software event in Oberhausen some days ago. The same is true for
the vcc from LinuxTag.

Regards,
Andreas

--