On 06/16/2014 10:03 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I think we should do this, probably by adding a bit more content
though. See below.

More seriously: use whatever tool you like, just don't think of
it as a document but as a webpage. Better use txt + html. Again,,
we want to have this online, not as a document or just as a
text.

yup; perhaps even an official blog platform. What do you think?
Maybe is it worth to discuss this problem by chat on #libreoffice-fr
or other channel? Indeed, I'll need a blog or a wiki solution already
by the end of the week, since LOWN is a weekly edition.

I'm available at each time this week to have a chat.

I can still use Vim if I copy paste the changes to the wiki, the
commit are saved and we have block references with [1].

Are you confident in that extension?
I think there will be no problem with that extension. Maybe ask
Florian to enable it. Could you fill a requets on redmine?

At this stage, we should improve it on two levels then imho:
-formatting/style/web page - adding more non-developers topic:
native-lang communities, localization work matters a lot and I
expect this newsletter to be read by them as one of our major
audiences.

I've not much information regarding localization nor QA. But today,
I've found this great contributor's blog [1]. I'll fetch its content
in future LOWN editions.

As you see, I'll need some help on non dev-related topics like l10n
and QA.

[1] https://joelmadero.wordpress.com/

- --
William Gathoye