On 06/10/2014 02:03 PM, pierre-yves.samyn@laposte.net wrote:
FYI this subject is already (# 2) in the list of "LibreOffice Tips
of the day promo tweets and tweets" on
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing
Thanks. I forgot we had pads. I'm gonna put my ideas, but I see plenty
of them are already on the pad. ;-)

On 06/10/2014 12:29 PM, Paolo Pelloni wrote:
on ask.libreoffice.org not on the twitter account (that is used
only
for basic housekeeping).
This is what I thought. It's really a pitty our Twitter accounts are
so much disparate. Like MS Office does, we should federate around a
only account.

The situation is even more favorable as Twitter, with its new
profiles, is now separating standard "tweets" from "answer to tweets".
I think the @AskLibreOffice was created for that reason: boths types
of tweets were mixed. This account has now lost its main purpose. But
now it is well implemented, we should keep it.

Also I see that communities accounts have not consistent names:

@libreofficeus
@libreofficebr
@libreofficeok
@libreofficeco