Hi guys.

I'm back [1].

Since the exam period started a few weeks ago, I see a lot of students
complaining on social networks about the eternal DOCX/ODF format
interroperability problem. Indeed, students (I'm still one) usually
share course summaries between them. One of their solution would be to
use Hybrid PDF [2]. It's unfortunate that community managers haven't
tweeted about it.

I know Charles is still the main @tdforg and @libreoffice maintainer,
and @asklibreoffice has a new maintainer since a few months [3].
Sometimes it can become rather difficult to manage all social networks.

As explained in my previous mail, I follow the LibO community since
the beginning, read most ML messages, and I sometimes tweet myself
about LibO [4]. I'm able to put some tweets in the name of
LibreOffice. If you need me, I'm there.

I'm not asking to become a full time community manager, but be part of
the team. AFAIK, Twitter doesn't still allow to have several
maintainers for a corporate account. In that usecase, only one email
address is allowed.

I don't know how you are managing such a limitation, but having
several community managers on a single Twitter account is possible. It
would be nice to have a kind of mailing list, Twitter community
managers will subscribe. In that way, all community managers will
receive a notification and not only the one manager like it currently is.

Regards,

[1]
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/wget-is-back-Membership-committee-application-td4111729.html
[2]