Hi Charles, all,

Well, unfortunately not.

Just to understand our problem here, today, we don't have enough collaborators to translate the libreoffice manuals and any content about LIBO in English for Portuguese. The idiom is a big barrier in Brazil.

It's funny to say, but the portuguese libreoffice interface is translated by a french collaborator (Olivier Hallot). Many PR of TDF are translated by a German collaborator (David Jourdain). Most of the time, who help us are the foreigners. :D All right, I know, they live in Brazil, of course it is more easy.

Sometimes I feel sad to annouce the magazine here, but I think we need to share what we are doing in our country.

Again, we need more collaborators.

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil
Membro do Conselho Diretor da TDF
Brazilian LibreOffice Community
TDF Member of the Board of Directors
Experimente o sistema de perguntas e respostas da Comunidade LibreOffice
Brasil:http://ask.libreoffice.org/pt-br/questions/
http://pt-br.libreoffice.org