On 04/16/2014 02:16 PM, Robinson Tryon wrote:
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
<webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:
I take out the "index.php/apps/files?dir=/Shared/" part of the link and then
go from there.

I just tested the process with some of my offering. . . .

Right now, I am having issues sharing individual files, when I did not
before.

So it may be an issue why it is not working.

IT keeps telling me that my file is either not there or cannot be shared.
Why I try to make sure sharing it turned on, it tells me that "resharing is
not allowed".

So something is not working right now.
Correct -- I filed a bug about the problem 10 days ago, offering to help fix it:
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/355

I just bumped-up the priority, in case that helps get it fixed faster.

Sincerely,
--R

When I try to download this file,

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/Common/QA/New-Colors/standard.soc---March-13-2014--3965-color-boxes-in-list.soc

it gives me the following:

---------------
    Sorry, this link doesn’t seem to work anymore.

    Reasons might be:
        the item was removed
        the link expired
        sharing is disabled

    For more info, please ask the person who sent this link.

I use to be able to use that link to download the file without being logged into the "cloud". Now I cannot.

Since I will be going back to working on the extended color palette project, and was told that this was the place to have it shared, I would like to get it fixed.

I would have no problem creating a wiki page for the project, or even host it on one of my own domains, but the big issue now is the fact in March I was able to download the file using the link, and now I cannot. [without logging into the "cloud" like any other person who does not have an account but would like the file]