Ahh, so it's the spaces in the file-name that are making the url obscure?

I guess underlining wouldn't be much good either because those get hidden
by the way that most systems underline all hyper-links?

Is there something other than spaces or underlines that can be used to make
words more readable and avoid coding or ambiguity?  Do we even want urls to
be readable at all?  It seems like a bit of effort went into making all the
rest readable except the important bit at the end but is that good to do?