Hi Robinson,

Le 2013-11-12 11:26, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
Regarding time zones...

Le 2013-11-09 05:11, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

The time is expressed in CET (Berlin -Paris - Rome)

Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> a écrit on the doodle :
Unless I am wrong, my view says "12pm" which I am interpreting
as being in CET time? This would make it "6am Toronto Time"? Or
is my view already in Toronto time? -- Marc

Good question. I did some digging in the Doodle FAQ and found this:

http://support.doodle.com/customer/portal/articles/645367-how-can-i-schedule-an-event-with-people-in-different-time-zones-

---
When scheduling an event with classic view (basic calendar):
At Wizard Step 2 (after selecting the dates and clicking "Next") you
see a link "Switch-on time-zone support" (above time fields). Click
this link to activate time-zone support. Check if your time-zone is
selected. If not, change it (click on "Change" and adjust the pull
downs).
---

If you look at the poll we did for the QA Call Time, you'll see that
there's a time zone link to the right of the "Table view", "Calendar
view" tabs:
http://doodle.com/z5xic72ng9q3hz8v#table

Compare that to the Doodle for the 2nd marketing chat:
http://www.doodle.com/dhnuaufutcs63sgn

So Doodle does have the ability to enable time zone support, but I
believe it's not enabled for this particular poll. Thus 12:00PM listed
on the poll is in fact in CET, and is going to be 6:00AM for us in EST
(9:30CET would be a bit too early for us in the US! :-)

Cheers,
--R

In fact, I believe that once the poll has passed Step 2, you cannot activate the "time zone support". Perhaps next time, to ensure that we get more participation, the link could be activated. This will make for less confusion.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com