On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Immanuel Giulea
<giulea.immanuel@gmail.com> wrote:
Can we please add this to the calendar of events?

+1

I started to stub-in some 2014 events on the wiki a few days ago:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events

What's the difference between the Events page on the wiki and the Calendar?

Anyone interested for the exhibit table?

I'd be happy to spend part of my time staffing a table.

There was a delegation from Montreal at the 2013 edition and I might go
next year. Only 8 hours driving.

LP 2013 was lots of fun -- that was the first time I met Italo :-) You
should definitely bring a contingent down from Canada!

I think it's great how the LP conference has expanded in the past few
years since its humble beginnings as the annual FSF membership
meeting. Maintaining a relationship with the FSF will serve us well in
the future.

Is anyone thinking about presenting a talk or workshop? I have a
couple of ideas that I need to polish up. Looks like the submission
deadline is in about a month.

Best,
--R