On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I recently mentioned the OpenWorldForum where TDF had a booth and I'm
eagerly waiting for the pics and the vids. But if you have any local
event you'd like to promote (and have pics or any other materials,
please push this, on this list, on social networks, on Twitter and
better yet: please ask here to have it referenced on the official blog.

Any suggestion is welcome - if you think we're missing the point,
please discuss.

I don't know of any local events where I live, but there's always the
bigger events that are coming up.  I don't know if there is a need or
plan that they have a LibreOffice presence, but here's a few I'm aware
of:

- LinuxCon Europe 2013, Edinburgh, UK, 21.10 - 23.10.2013
- FOSDEM, Brussels, Belgium, 01.02 - 02.02.2014
- LinuxTag 2014, Berlin Germany: 25.06 - 28.06.2014
- Oscon 2014, Portland Oregon USA, 21.07 - 25.07.2014

Several more listed here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/#events-list (like the Enterprise
End User Summit in New York in June 2014)

Clayton