Error found.

Personas for Firefox
"for" should be "from"?

On 07/26/2013 07:39 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
WOW!!!  Really attractive! :)  Nice images.  Gives plenty of hints and teasing tasters to make
people want to find out more by visiting the website you give.

I can imagine people glancing at this and then visiting the website even if they lost the actual flyer
itself.  I like the way you handle "the formats issue" by just quoting the ISO number and thus
neatly avoiding any debate about competitors.  It's a bit large and officious compared to the friendliness of
the rest of the flyer but i think taht is part of why it works so well.  I think this flyer will catch
people's attention and move them onto the website

Superb work!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)