Hi Jean,

Le 2013-07-14 04:01, Jean Weber a écrit :
I linked from the Marketing Materials page to the Brochure Types page and
put links to the existing brochures (all community version) on the Brochure
Types page.

I was going to do the official versions of the "Our Community" brochure,
but I have not had time. I might get to that tomorrow, but probably not.

--Jean

We do have an official repository that is co-managed with the design team. It lists all of the "officially agreed-to materials" by both groups. You will find the link on the 3rd menu line "Artwork Resources" on the marketing wiki page. I recently changed the name as there was a problem with new-comers to the design list not knowing that it was a shared area with marketing, although now I can see that the name itself for our purposes is not descriptive enough and now leads to confusion with new marketing members. Perhaps I should just change it back to "Marketing Resources"??? -- it is names "Artwork Resources" on the design team's wiki menu line.

Anyway, on that particular page, we post our resources that have been approved by the design members and also approved by the marketing team. Thus, you will find all our recent logos, marketing materials etc. on this page. Many of our marketing materials go through a process of needing an approval from the design team and then the marketing team.

As you mention, and, as with many parts of our project, this area is also in need of a clean-up, but mostly with adding any new items that have been approved by our two groups and is used in any official capacity either on an official or community level. We try not to remove older approved materials as they are sometimes recycled into use or modified and updated.

I would prefer the download links kept on this page as it is central to our work in marketing resources and making it central to everyone. We can still link to the wiki workpages of the brochure types, remembering that the "brochure types" wiki pages are for working purposes. IMO, the brochure types pages are too busy for people who are looking to download the brochure while the "Artwork Resources" page are there to reposit our items for the purposes of downloads. The "brochure types" pages are mostly our scratchpads to our final products.

Let me know if there are any problems with this. And, yup, our marketing pages are also in need of cleaning up too.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com