Hi Charles,

Le 2013-05-31 12:04, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

Indeed. We have the features page, which is visually nice and has rich
information. But what we need is on top of this is a meta level,
(Jean's three questions) capturing both the essence of the product AND
the community (please let's not have another round of "unique value of
the product", we're not selling dishwashers). To rephrase Jean's
questions:
So what? (product benefits)
Who cares? (take a second look, others already did)
What's in it for me: how do I join, and why I do matter.

best,

If we are talking specifically of the features page, then we need to talk of these in holistic terms of our brand/product. We need to speak about the large lines involved in the project.

Brochures are a little easier to apply as their content is more focused.

But yes, we could apply the what ...; who care ...; what's in it ...; to the features page.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com