Hello Pablo,

It sounds exciting. At the moment let's keep the two lists posted .For the features I think we can
simply take tge ones listed in the future release notes of the upcoming 4.1. For the voice if no
one else volunteers I will be happy to do it.

Keep in mind that people will want to add their own languages as a voice over, so we'll have to
keep the Native Language teams in the loop.

Thanks!

Charles.

"Pablo López Soriano" <kednar@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi Charles,
I changed the subject, I hope this is ok. Also, wich mailing list is
the
proper for this topic? Both?