On 04/13/2013 02:04 AM, Jean Weber wrote:
On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com <mailto:webmaster@krackedpress.com>> wrote:

    On 04/12/2013 06:26 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
    On 13/04/2013, at 7:54, Kracked_P_P---webmaster<webmaster@krackedpress.com>
<mailto:webmaster@krackedpress.com>  wrote:

    On 04/12/2013 05:38 PM, Klaibson Ribeiro wrote:
    Good Night.

    Look the link, the special edition LibreOffice -
    http://fullcirclemagazine.org/libreoffice-special-edition-volume-one/

    Good weekend.
    Never heard of this site/magazine, and I have been using Ubuntu since 9.xx.

    You've been missing out! I've been reading Full Circle from the first issue. I don't think it's
as well publicised as it should be, though. I heard about it through the weekly community
newsletter from Ubuntu. --Jean

    Well, I will read them.

    The link shows parts 1-7, but the newest "issue" shows
    LibreOffice Pt24.Intro to Math

    Also, this issue states #71, so I have a few to read.  I wish I
    could download them and read on my tablet when I have to wait in
    waiting rooms and in lines at the store.

Full Circle Magazine is available in PDF and ePub formats. Won't one of them display on your tablet?

--Jean

I found their download icon [PDF]

But their display seems to not be in order of publication. I downloaded, from left to right then the next row, and received some of the 60's , 40's, 20's and single digit issue numbers. It seems that, for me, the issues are in either a random order or sorted some way I did not ask for. SO, I downloaded 25 of them, and was told to come back "tomorrow" for some more.