Am official YouTube channel would be great.

There are already a LOT of videos out there.  Far more than we could hope to keep track of.  All
different sorts of things, some marketing, some interviews, some about helping, some with ideas
about the future.  I'm not sure we could fit them all into one place.  Maybe if there had been a
couple of official channels about a year ago.

Some of the links on the documentation wiki are to channels or websites that are building up their
own collections of videos.